Thursday, September 4, 2014

Gemma's Two Finger Salute

I'm back again with day 4 of Chalkboard Nails 31 Day Challenge 2014, Green.
I decided to keep today's look simple by painting my nails two different shades and letting the gorgeous polishes do the rest of the work.
I'm wearing butter LONDON Two Finger Salute (don't you just love the names of their polishes?) on my ring and middles fingers, and Zoya Gemma on the rest. Simply gorgeous!
Later on in the #31DC2014 you'll see these polishes again. In this years challenge I intend to feature more ways to refresh and change up one's nails. I've noticed many beauty bloggers show how to transition make-up from day to night, but there isn't a whole lot out there on nails. If you're like me, you've searched for the favorite polish color/brand that lasts for days; worn it and then realized after a few days you'd really like something new on your tips but you're not ready to take it off. Well, I'm hoping to help you come up with some simple ways to do just that (example from last years challenge: Rainbow Gradient with Polka Dots).
Simple or jazzed up - what's your nail art preference? Any guesses on what I'm going to do for my added twist on these nails? Let me know in the comments. Have a wonderful week!