Monday, September 22, 2014

Geometric Half Moons using JulieG Cruise Collection

I'm back again with day 18 of Chalkboard Nails 31 Day Challenge 2014, half moons. I decided to yet again expand upon a previous look - my day 16 nails after seeing these beauties by Chelsea Queen.
I used polish from the JulieG Cruise Collection 2014, because I love how bright & vibrant they are. Plus, I need an excuse to wear them.
I started with a base of Santorini and Old San Juan. I then applied Tahiti down the center tips of my original nails.
Then, I applied Rio de Janeiro on the moons of my nails. I decided expand upon to geometric shapes and do an exaggerated, triangle, half moon. I used striping tape to ensure I had clean lines.
I really enjoy how these nails turned out.They're funky and simple to apply. I'm trying to catch up with multiple posts here & there so I can slowly catch up on the #31DC2014. What do you think?