Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Glitter Daze Prima Donna's Glitter Placement

I'm here with day 16 of Chalkboard Nails 31 Day Challenge 2014, glitter. For this challenge, I decided I wanted to try something new - glitter placement.
I started this nail look off with my day 4 base of butter LONDON Two Finger Salute on my ring and middles fingers, and Zoya Gemma on the rest.
I then used Glitter Daze Prima Donna on each nail. I uses a mixture of French tips and half moons for the thumb, middle, and ring finger. Then I set to work meticulously selecting and placing glitter on my remaining nails.
I really enjoy the design I created on my pinky. My nails didn't photograph as nicely as I hoped, but they truly were beautiful in person.
Overall, I enjoyed wearing these nails. It was nice to do something a little different and use a glitter polish in a way I had never considered before. Have you ever played around with glitter placement? If so, how did it work out for you?